Founder and lead consultant, Caroline Ward, has helped multinationals and SME’s enhance the performance of their people. Caroline is CIPD qualified, a Chartered Manager of the CMI and has extensive experience in both management, leadership and HR, acquired by working in both the private and public sectors. In addition to design and delivery of professional qualifications, Caroline holds a Post Graduate Certificate in Personal and Business Coaching awarded by Chester University. She is business minded, leads by example and her energy and enthusiasm is focused on facilitating development solutions that deliver tangible results.
Both Caroline and all the team of Associates are passionate in supporting individuals and teams to realise their potential and will bring the following to any project:
- an objective, practical, down-to-earth approach
- tailored solutions that are designed to meet agreed success criteria
- commitment to facilitate solutions that add value to the business and individuals
- a flexible approach to ensure solutions are implemented in line with business needs
- experience of developing people, management and leadership skills within a number of different organisations
- commitment to promoting equality of opportunity
- passion for developing people to fulfil their potential
To find out more or to arrange a ‘no obligation’ consultation please contact us – We look forward to hearing from you!
4WARD Training & Development Ltd
184 High Road
tel: 0115 9229798