We can offer you a “one stop shop” for your people development needs. Our associates come from varied backgrounds, having worked in both the private and public sectors; each one has their speciality. When you contact us for support, we can identify who is best suited to help you….and then we will take it from there!
We are able to support you in all stages of the learning and development cycle. For example we can apply an impact analysis to identify organisational training needs and then design learning and development solutions to meet those needs. Solutions could include developing workshops, designing distance learning material or providing coaching support.
We design and deliver management, leadership and personal effectiveness training, which we customise to meet your needs. Frequently requested training activities include:
- Managing performance
- Influence and persuasion
- Managing conflict
- Leadership development
- The first line manager
- Team building and motivation
- Coaching to develop performance
- Developing confidence and assertiveness
- Presentation skills
- Managing change
All of the above can be delivered as “off the shelf” programmes or can be specifically tailored to your particular needs. As a provider of ILM endorsed programmes, management and leadership development activities can also be accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Coaching is an excellent tool to raise individual awareness and responsibility for personal development and is a powerful medium to make change stick! Through coaching we create conditions that will allow people to think for themselves and commit to actions that will result in movement towards their goal. Our coaches are qualified with the Postgraduate Certificate in Personal and Business Coaching through Chester University.
Our coaching offering includes:
- 1-1 coaching with individuals and managers, either face-to-face or over the telephone. The objective of each session is to enable the individual to identify and commit to actions that will improve performance. Recent coaching sessions have focused on career progression, coming to terms with redundancy and improving time management.
- Team and group coaching sessions, where coaching tools and techniques are used to enable participants to identify and commit to actions that will help them to improve in a certain area. Regular topics include, developing confidence, embracing change, improving communication and dealing with “difficult” people. Delivered as either a half day or “lunch and learn” event, these coaching sessions are a great way to share experiences, identify solutions and motivate people to take the first step to change.
- Delivery of training to develop knowledge and skills to become an effective coach within the workplace. We deliver a 2-day programme, “The Coaching Manager’s Toolkit” that will enable you to coach others to optimum performance and become a confident and credible coach.
We are able to offer consultancy in all aspects of HR and training, on either a project or ongoing basis. Working directly with you, our approach is facilitative, advising and supporting you in developing and implementing people development strategies that will underpin delivery of organisational objectives. Previous projects include:
- Auditing current HR provision and making recommendations to improve HR service delivery
- Developing and administering a 360 degree feedback process to develop senior managers
- Designing a performance improvement programme
- Creating a learning and development toolkit